Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cats, cats, cats

Our neighbor's cat had kittens and they always come in our yard. Normally this would drive me crazy because I am not too fond of cats, but they keep Slade entertained for hours. The other day Slade wanted outside so I opened the door to find four little kittens on my front porch. Slade tried to catch them, but they got away. He doesn't give up easily though, a few minutes later I went out to check on him and he would slowly walk up to a kitten and then when he got close he would run after it. I watched him for a while and he did have any success. I went back inside thinking, at least they are keeping him busy. Next thing I knew he was running through the house holding a kitten. He was so proud of himself. He ran around and showed it to each of us, so Clancy and Seneca caught one also. Even though I don't like cats it was pretty cute to see all of kids holding kittens.







1 comment:

  1. We heard that Clancy might have a cat allergy that you are just discovering from having all these cute kittens around the yard now. If so, he and Porter can avoid the cats together! :)

    That Sonoran zoo looks awesome! What a fun time. And Olen and I love that sign Hack got for his birthday. It looks like something Haskel would say!

    ReplyDelete