Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

The joys of living in Heber.
Sometimes the winters get long and the kids go stir crazy in the house, but there are a lot of benefits, like sledding on Christmas Eve.



Last year when we went sledding I had to make Seneca go down with me and she did't like it at all, but this year she went down with me one time and then she couldn't get up the hill fast enough.

Big brothers are great! Slade loved riding with Clancy.


Another benefit of living in Heber is you never know when Grandma Wendy might show up, and of course she would do anything for her grandkids. Clancy talked her into going down the hill with him five or six times.


Once Seneca went down the hill once with me she thought it was more fun by herself. I was impressed at how fast she hiked back up the hill and got ready for more.


























No comments:

Post a Comment