Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Seneca 12/3/2009

Seneca celebrated her 4th birthday. It is hard for me to believe she is already four. We had a great day together. Haskel took Slade to work with him and Clancy was at school, so Seneca and I had a "girley day" as she puts it. We did makeovers and we painted our toenails and fingernails. Then we colored and made her princess cake.

Above is a table that my mom and dad got for her.





































Seneca loved her princess cake and we had fun making it. It was hard to cut into it.




























1 comment:

  1. What an awesome day for you two to share. I'm sure she'll remember the time you spent on her even more than anything else. Oh, and I think I have her little dolly's burp cloth. Arlyce sent it home with me thinking it was Daisy's! Ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete